This week, take a look at these 10 things that inspire me. I hope you find inspiration here, too! Let me know if you watch/listen to/read/view any of these! The weekend is the perfect time to jump in.
- Walt Whitman’s Song of Myself(Poetry)
- Cai Guo-Qiang (Gunpowder artist)
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (Sci-fi/Fantasy book)
- Warm Bodies (Zombie movie)
- Blade Runner 2049 (Sci-fi movie)
- Mirror Mask (Fantasy movie)
- Aurora (Moving music)
- The Dark Crystal (Fantasy movie)
- Maggie Taylor (Mixed media artist)
- Mab Graves (Miniature artist)
P.S. I actually have a quote tattooed from Walt Whitman’s Song of Myself on my arm. Do you know what it is?
Mark - Song of Myself, a song of darkness and hope inspired by Whitman, to darken/brighten everyone’s day: https://youtu.be/Eoa1lQmq6lI
Gallagher Green - Okay, change that. I just watched the trailer for Warm Bodies, and it looks really good.
Can anyone else see my first comment? Because I can’t.
10 things that I love this month * Ceridwen Images - […] for this: Brooke Shaden’s 10 things I love list. It gave me the idea of writing this to remind myself of all the good things this […]